Having surpassed 500 million users in early June, TikTok may seem like an obvious outlet for businesses and advertisers. TikTok has become a revolution for all those addicted to mobile applications. The 60 seconds mobile media App can be great for businesses and in this post we will write about 6 ways you can use TikTok for your business. Whether it’s a sixty second TikTok video, or the 15-second approach of an Instagram Video, letting your potential clients see what’s going on behind the curtains at your startup might be the ticket to start growing a loyal audience and a lot of followers as well. This platform has grown so quickly that a lot of people and businesses are using TikTok. Do you know the advantages that your business can have using this new social network? In this post, we will discuss how you can use this 60 seconds video for your business growth and get more hearts.
Follow our tips and learn how to use TikTok for your business
1. Behind-the-scenes- Many brands already have a video channel on YouTube and can also be found at VIMEO but taking advantage of TikTok, companies can now display short behind-the-scenes-videos showing off a small operation of your business.
2. Business Transparency –Short employee interviews, quick facts about your company, and glimpses at your production process all help humanize your company and make you memorable to customers. Injecting some humor into the video will make it even more memorable; your business can show a funny office event or funny behind-the-scenes moment.
3. Precise Instructions- In three or four simple steps you can explain anything to your business audience. TikTok can serve as an extra tool to give an idea with precise instructions for example what path to take to reach a business by bike, for example.
4. Introduce Your Company – Allowing customers to look at everything that makes your business work will keep current clients involved and new ones interested. With TikTok, you can introduce your staff, show off your offices, and help make your customers feel like they’re part of the family. Having more hearts on your videos make them viral. You can buy TikTok hearts to boost your brand awareness on this platform.
5. Showcase Your Product/Service – The ability to visually display a product or explain a service first hand is crucial, especially for small businesses that don’t have the means to market on a large scale.
6. TikTok for Marketing – The short answer is: Yes. TikTok can become a handy tool in your business’s marketing arsenal. The short format lends itself to creating mini ads, with essentially no cost to you.
The key on how to use TikTok for your business is making your videos entertaining, unique and interesting. According to Apple’s App Store, TikTok is the number one free downloaded app with 800 million downloads worldwide.